Friday, October 26, 2007

Atlanta History Center

So, I had originally planned to have you all visit the Atlanta History Center next weekend. (Look at the syllabus.) I am wondering now about how enthusiastic you all are about this. Would you rather focus on the reading and your projects -- or do you have one more field trip in you? (Write your comments by Monday, please, as I should make some decision by then.)

10 comments:

Roopika Risam said...

I would rather spend the time meeting with my group to work on our project.

Ben Brazil said...

My vote goes for group project, too.

Maureen and Markus said...

Our group was going to use the field trip to inform our project, so...

Brian Campbell said...

I will actually be out of town anyway. I was/am planning to go sometime for the sake of the group project, but not next weekend.

Joe Johnson said...

I'd like to go sometimes over the next few weeks.

Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli said...

I would rather spend the time working with our group, because we are going to be doing some site visits on our own.

SkinDiva said...

Group project

Amy said...

I would rather work on our group projects as visiting some of our sites requires longer travel.

Camila Aschner said...

I haven't been there yet and it would be a good opportunity to take a look at it...

Levin said...

As Brian and Maureen said, the Atlanta History Center was going to be part of our group project anyway.