A blog for English 789/ILA 790.
I vote for "New Echota" Frontier Day.
I ditto Jessica. New Echota!
New Echota. But only because we couldn't drink whiskey at the Highland Games.
Scottish Heritage at Stone Mountain!
I vote Stone Mountain
New Echota!
One vote for Stone Mounain here.
New Echota.
New Echota, please!
I like the underdog ... Stone Mountain.
Stone Mountain for me.
New Echota
There's something thrilling about kilts and fiddles, so I'll vote for Stone Mountain.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I vote for
"New Echota" Frontier Day.
I ditto Jessica. New Echota!
New Echota. But only because we couldn't drink whiskey at the Highland Games.
Scottish Heritage at Stone Mountain!
I vote Stone Mountain
New Echota!
One vote for Stone Mounain here.
New Echota.
New Echota, please!
I like the underdog ... Stone Mountain.
Stone Mountain for me.
New Echota
There's something thrilling about kilts and fiddles, so I'll vote for Stone Mountain.
Post a Comment